Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Between Us

Dear Baby...

I am sitting at work right now, working on sales leads, and feeling you kick and twist inside of me. You are moving around more and more lately. Sometimes early in the morning while I am getting ready for the day, sometimes while I am at my desk working, sometimes while I am in the middle of a conversation with a client, but mostly in the evening while I am relaxing on the couch or reading in bed.

Regardless of the time, whenever I feel you kick and move is the best part of my day. I have decided it is my favorite part of pregnancy. Feeling you move reminds me to focus on all the important and wonderful things in my life and forget the minor troubles each day may bring.

I love feeling your little movements. I like to think it is your way of talking to me, private little conversations throughout the day, just between us.

Love,
Your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment