Monday, February 1, 2010

The Beat of My Heart...

Today was another important mile marker on our journey towards parenthood. Today was our 15 week appointment and we got to hear Baby Hodson's heartbeat for the first time. It was simply amazing and perfectly wonderful. Even though we only listened for a short minute, I was completely in awe and will remember that beautiful sound forever.

Baby H's heart rate was 150 beats per minute and strong. Take that for what you will...some say that means girl, some say that means boy. But, we don't have too much longer to wait until we find out the gender. We have our 18 week appointment set for Monday, February 22 to find out if Baby H is a boy or girl!!! I don't have a preference either way, but I am so excited to find out. Any guesses?

2 comments:

cphodson said...

For some reason I don't know why and I could be wrong but I think it's a boy. We will soon find out.

Unknown said...

I actually don't know! I somehow lean a little towards boy... ????

Post a Comment