Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Amelia's Ardmore Baby Shower

Amelia and I were so blessed to have a wonderful baby shower a couple of weekends ago in Ardmore. Thrown by my mom's amazing friends, Mary Lynn, Christy and Dixie, and attended by dear friends and family, we had a great day celebrating Amelia's impending arrival. Here are a few shots of our fun afternoon.




yummy snacks and cute decorations

me and Grams



we received wonderful gifts and a ton of cute clothes



friends and family



Overall, a great day, full of celebration and love. Thank you so much to everyone!


P.S. All photos were taken by my beautiful and talented friend, Ashlee Terry, of Ashlee Terry Photography! Visit her at www.ashleeterryphotography.com

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Aww! Congratulations! It does feel amazing. I just had my baby shower in one of the LA event venues and I can tell how special it feels to be around the people who loves you and care for you. It was wonderful going through this post. I simply loved the colors used here for the cake and decoration.

Post a Comment