Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Progress

David and I have been working hard on Amelia's nursery and I could not be happier with the way it is coming together. The walls are painted, the crib and dresser are assembled and I am working on some decor. Below are some shots of the furniture minus all the cute stuff that goes with it (bedding, accessories, etc.)



I also realized it has been a while since I posted any belly shots. Here are a couple from the last few weeks.

25 weeks


31 weeks
Yes, I am aware that this picture looks
like I am wearing a tent.



I am 31 weeks this week, and the countdown is officially in the single digits. Only 9 weeks to go until we meet our sweet baby.

I often find myself in the nursery, standing over the empty crib and imaging what our Amelia will look like, what she will be like, and what our future will be. It is so fun preparing the nursery that I know will be so full of love.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Only 56 more days!!! You don't resemble a tent in any way, you are cute! :)

Post a Comment