Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And So It Begins...

Welcome!

The whole blogging thing is new to me, but something I definitely wanted to start because...We're having a Baby!!! And we are so incredibly excited to begin a new chapter of our lives together. I have never blogged before, so we'll all have go through the growing pains together as I figure out exactly what I am doing. With family and friends scattered throughout several states, I thought a blog would be the best way to keep everyone updated on our fun new journey!

After weeks and weeks of online research, browsing and reading other people's blogs, I have become completely captivated by the opinions, advice and stories of all the women and families out there who have been through the incredible adventure that we are only just beginning. More than anything, I have realized how important it is to share and document all of the amazing things that will be happening to our little family over the next several months. And most importantly, I want to be able to always remember every wonderful day of this beautiful story.

So...welcome to Our Little Olio. This is the place to find out all of the fun and crazy things that David and I are going through as we try to figure out how to deal with, live through and enjoy our first pregnancy. Keep in mind that we have absolutely no idea what we are doing! We are taking it day by day, so this is most definitely a learning process for us! Feel free to comment, laugh at, or leave advice for us!

Yesterday was the beginning of Week 13, so Baby Hodson is set to make his/her debut July 27, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment