Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby's Name is NOT Olio

Ok, so I started this blog without telling David all the details about it. He knew I was starting it, but I named it, picked out a layout, etc. So, tonight I posted my first entry. After looking at the blog, my darling husband informed me that the name of the blog "Our Little Olio" sounds like we are naming the baby Olio. Just to be clear, we are NOT naming the baby Olio. Olio has always been one of my favorite words. I don't know why, I just like the way it sounds. Olio means: a : a miscellaneous mixture : hodgepodge b : a miscellaneous collection. I figured that is exactly what this blog will be, all of the miscellaneous things associated with pregnancy, family and parenthood. So...again, we are not naming the baby Olio. :)
















Here is our first picture of Baby Hodson, taken at Week 11. The first ultrasound was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. After weeks of "is there really something in there?" we got to see our little baby for the first time. Baby's growth was right on track for 11 weeks and evidently we have a little wiggle worm on our hands. The doctor said Baby was very active and we were able to see it wiggle and turn over. Our next appointment is scheduled for the first week of February, when we will get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! :) I'm so glad you started a blog! And, don't you look cute in your header pic... ;)

cphodson said...

Yea!! I am learning to blog. Love your pic on the front page. you guys look so happy. I didn't know olio was a favorite word or what it means. I love that! Very creative.
Sully and Suki's picture is adorable.
Love you guys so much
Grandma H

Post a Comment